31 December, 2015
2015 Year Round Up- Top 10 posts of the Year
Comments : 4 Posted in : Uncategorized on by : apsara Tags: eating well diary blog 2015 review, food blog 2015, gluten-free Indian, healthy vegetarian recipes, vegan Indian food
It has been almost a year since I went to a self-hosted blog site, in early 2015 and what a year it has been! A lot of time spent in learning healthy cooking methods, food photography, making new virtual friends…
It has also been a year when I got into creating recipes for a cause, with the Diabetes Friendly Thursdays team, created by my blogging buddy, Sonal of SimplyVegetarian777. I have also been very fortunate to have met doctor and chef, Vaidya Priyanka of Aum Cuisine and was happy to be featured in a couple her YouTube videos.
It is nice to look back at the year and share my most viewed 10 posts (Click On The Title for link):
1. Minty Falafel Bites In Paniyaram Pan
2. Healthy Snack Ideas For A Tailgate Party
3. Finger-licking Cranberry Chutney
4. Crunchy Thattai or Cracker (GF, vegan)
5. A Princess Birthday Cake (whole-wheat, eggless and with NO Artificial Colors)
6. Healthy Multigrain Idli (GF, vegan)
7. Brown Rice Khichdi or Single Pot Meal (GF, vegan)
8. The Best Way To Make Mung Sprouts And A Delicious Salad
9. Marinated Spiced Tofu Kebabs (GF, vegan)
10. Why Vegetarians May Need Vitamin B-12 Supplements
4 thoughts on : 2015 Year Round Up- Top 10 posts of the Year
This is a fab collection dear lady!! Your Thattai has been on my list since long…will surely make those in new year!!!
A very happy 2016 to you and the family as well!
Thank you, dear Sonal for the wishes and a very happy new year to you and your folks too!
Happy new year Apsara.. Grt collection
Thank you, dear Vidya. Wishing you a lovely year ahead!