Hi, my name is Apsara. I am a person who wishes to fit in many things to do at the same time, ranging from healthy cooking and baking to cake decorating and gardening.
I’m passionate about reusing and recycling, minimizing waste and trying my best to lead a sustainable life.
I got inspired by the documentary Food Matters and its related movies, which led me on a quest to making everyday food healthy.
In this blog:
- I document all the changes I have made in my vegetarian/ vegan diet and lifestyle to make it healthy.
- I post recipes using whole grains, using as many whole food ingredients as possible. I do not cook/bake with eggs.
- You’ll find many gluten-free, vegan recipes.
- Also included are raw food recipes and fresh vegetable juices.
- You can find some thrifty DIY recipes for a non-toxic living.
- I write some articles on health and nutrition, some products that I have started using and their benefits.
- I also write occasional book reviews of new food or health-related books that inspire me.
Thank you for visiting! I would LOVE to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. It really encourages me to try more.
If you like what you see, please subscribe via email, click on the button in the right column!